Lead

Jul 26 07 3:12 AM

Tags : :

I'm not actually sure what it stands for. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the first part is Seamus O'Doherty, right? I've been subscribed for almost a year now and still don't know.

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jul 26 07 3:46 AM

I have asked that question so many times and nobody has answered me lol.
Maybe it's just something random or some inside joke?

You can't break whats already broken,that's why snapping your MW2 disc is completely pointless.

Quote    Reply   

soraku

SSoHPKC Fan

#2 [url]

Jul 26 07 5:26 AM

He said not to ask in one of his vids  But maybe he'll break down and tell us.

Another folded flag to a mourning lover He was an army of one but they'll find another And in the fold of the body bag Somebody check for a heart

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 26 07 5:28 AM

I asked that question before and never got an answer. It's up to him if he wants to tell in the long run. Don't pressure him about it.

Warning. I change avatars a lot.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 26 07 5:40 AM

It doesn't bother me or anything,I mean it's not exactly a big deal.Like I said it's probably something none of us would even understand so it saves some un-needed explanation.

You can't break whats already broken,that's why snapping your MW2 disc is completely pointless.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 26 07 12:43 PM

when i subscribe to him he didn't even had 100 subscribers so i been a really long time subscriber but i still don't know what SSoHPKC i think the first letters are for his name Seamus O'Doherty.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 26 07 1:22 PM

I think in one of his Sabatur(dont know if its spelt correctly) vids he said what the SSoH part ment and he said that his friends knew the PKC part.

youtube: wspann0 PSN: my user name

Quote    Reply   

xtxagent

State Saver

#16 [url]

Jul 26 07 1:28 PM

I think in one of his Sabatur(dont know if its spelt correctly) vids he said what the SSoH part ment and he said that his friends knew the PKC part.

-aristocracy777

He said the opposite and it was in his 1500subscriber q&a, he said PKC stood for Psychokinesis? or Pyro something, i forgo tthe K and the C stood for corporations? Not sure go look up the playlist.

Is it just me or are today's RPGs getting a *bit* worse each year? www.youtube.com/user/xTwistedxProductions

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 26 07 1:58 PM

He said the opposite and it was in his 1500subscriber q&a, he said PKC stood for Psychokinesis? or Pyro something, i forgo tthe K and the C stood for corporations? Not sure go look up the playlist.

-xtxagent

i knew it was one of those parts he told us the meaning of it.

youtube: wspann0 PSN: my user name

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 26 07 2:00 PM

haha its kinda funny how much ya'll try and guess what his name means.

Just for fun i'll say only that none of you are close in guessing what it means at all

Live long, Do nothing.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help