Lead

Jul 30 07 11:02 PM

Tags : :

Of all of Fallout 3's enemies, monsters, robots, etc. what enemy would you classify as the most difficult/annoying?

My most hated enemy in the game is a Feral Ghoul Reaver, especially when they glitch the top 1/2 of their bodies.

Quote    Reply   

SSoHPKC Fan

#3 [url]

Jul 30 07 11:22 PM

Yeah, that's always a plus! But, the hardest monster I've fought in any game is the High Dragon on Dragon Age: Orgins, on the highest difficulty! It was fucking insane, and took me atleast a day to beat it, I just kept dying! :(

Rain is a good thing!

Quote    Reply   

SSoHPKC Fan

#5 [url]

Jul 31 07 1:23 AM

Overlord, those guys weren't even fun, they were just, cruel. 

-thebigbossman

Have you tried the High Dragon on Dragon Age? It was literally making me want to punch a fucking baby!

Rain is a good thing!

Quote    Reply   

SSoHPKC Fan

#8 [url]

Jul 31 07 1:50 AM

that was a boss, we are talking about common enemies that you can run into more than once.

-thebigbossman

It wasn't really a boss, it was more of a battle to test your skills. The boss was the Arch Demon. :P The High Dragon only shows up once, so I guess it could be considered a boss battle.

Rain is a good thing!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 31 07 8:57 AM

Try fighting a Behemoth without the fatman though,I tried it with a scoped magnum,and got my ass handed to me lmfao it was hilarious though he chased me across half of the wasteland.

You can't break whats already broken,that's why snapping your MW2 disc is completely pointless.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 31 07 12:40 PM

The feral ghoul reaver was the most difficult for me specially when they glitched. It was fun to killed them, there were a lot in Point lookout.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 31 07 12:42 PM

hell yeah in my neutral character i have unarmed at 100 and i have the paralizing palm and its really fun to kill behemoths just with your bare fists and simple to.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"

Quote    Reply   

bugerion

Shotgun Rainer

#16 [url]

Aug 2 07 6:24 PM

HArdest enemy for me is deathclaw mother although most of you don't know that enemy because it's modded in Broken steel as a mod from nexus fallout but anyway it kills you with 2 hits  and takes even a lot of alien bullets or w/e they are to die

[URL=www.neobux.com/?r=Bugerion][IMG]http You know you want to click it xD And earn money

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 2 07 8:42 PM

HArdest enemy for me is deathclaw mother although most of you don't know that enemy because it's modded in Broken steel as a mod from nexus fallout but anyway it kills you with 2 hits  and takes even a lot of alien bullets or w/e they are to die

-bugerion

You hear it boys and gals, If you make your mom pissed, she will hit you twice and you're dead

Top Posters 5.lindians (666) Epic win ^_^

Quote    Reply   

dodcross12

This Guy...

#20 [url]

Aug 14 07 12:56 AM

Im sorry I cant remember the name of the monster but it was like some bear/grizli and not the one in point lookout.
I actually HAD to use cheats to kill it then i didnt use then anymore. It was way harder than that Feral Ghoul Reaver thing at least for me

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help