#1 [url]

Aug 12 07 5:09 PM

So what you meant to say was "My 360 made a burn in my disc, does anyone know how to magically make a BURN in my CD disappear?"

If that is what you meant then no, there is no way, that I am aware of, that you can get rid of them.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 12 07 5:59 PM

Well, I had that problem and I took it to a local games trader and they had a machine that got rid of the dreaded disc burn.  Saved me a good 60 bucks, twice.  It also makes your disc really really really shiny.

\m/ ((_-) \m/

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 12 07 8:30 PM

thx i know what u r talkin' about 'cause im english and we have game and gamestation :)

"It is a mark of a Educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" Aristotle

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 13 07 4:30 PM

yup , going to a shop is the sure thing here dude , i did that same thing today and cleaned my disk

-deathartic

Well, I had that problem and I took it to a local games trader and they had a machine that got rid of the dreaded disc burn.  Saved me a good 60 bucks, twice.  It also makes your disc really really really shiny.

-jojo1378

If you head down to a store like game or gamestation, if i remember correctly, they have something that should fix it, if not they might now of a way to resolve the problem. Hope that helped. 

-j0hn21792

thx guys appreciate it :)

"It is a mark of a Educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" Aristotle

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help